BENEFITS OF ENROLLING IN YOUR CHILD IN A PERFORMING ARTS SCHOOL:
– Develops creativity.
– Develops confidence & self-esteem.
– Promotes self-discipline and self-motivation.
– Exposure to art and culture.
– Overcoming of anxieties.
– Opportunity to learn memorising skills.
– Improvement of language and communication skills.
– Improvement of problem-solving skills.
– Social interaction and cooperation.
OTHER SKILLS: Analysis, Reasoning, Abstract thinking, Conceptualisation, Organisation, Self Reliance, Teamwork, Responsibility, Collaboration, Empathy.
HOW DO YOU APPLY TO CHISTLEHURST?
STEP 1: ARE YOU CHISTLEHURST MATERIAL?
-Do you have an academic average of 60%?
-Do you like the idea of small classes?
-Are you more ‘arty’ than ‘sporty’?
-Are you talented in dance, drama or design?
-Are you interested in pursuing a career in the performing arts?
-Are you a go-getter who is prepared to put in the work, effort and passion to have the future you deserve?
If you answered a positive YES to all….move on to STEP 2!
STEP 2: SEE HOW COOL WE ARE AND STOP IN AND GIVE US A LIKE ON FACEBOOK!
STEP 3: Close your eyes. Imagine your future. Imagine your success. Imagine your happiness. Picture the happy faces of your fans (supportive friends and family too!)…does it make you happy!? Yes? Move to STEP 4…
- Get your hands on some application forms.
- Book your audition.
- Nag your parents to send you to the coolest school in the world (we think it is, anyway!)